From: Steck, Steffen M. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 11 July 2002 14:13
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] FW-1 and squid

FYI finally I got some kind of solution for all those squids out there.
I created a user defined service called http_redirect with the following
inspect code in the match field:
SRV_REDIRECT(80,*ip of my squid*,3128)
assuming squid is listening on port 3128 and i want to redirect standard
port 80 http requests.
The next thing is a rule:
internal network -> external network -> my new service -> accept
and of course one that lets squid surf
This seems to work with any http port (tested with 8000 and 8080) but not
with https / 443. I am still figuring out where the problem here is.

Greetings
Steffen