[FW-1] Problem Connecting From GUI to Management

Hi,

I have FW Module on Nokia IP 530 (IPSO 3.5 FCS 7) and
Management Module on WIndows NT 4 SP 6.
I also have a CP GUI Installed on the same machine as
Management Module. I can connect to from the GUI to
Management and do everything without any problems.

I need one more GUI on another Internal Subnet. I
installed GUI on the machine and added IP address of
that machine in the GUI clients list on the
Management. When I try to connect to Management it
tell me "Can not Initiate connection. Please check the
sercer ..xxx.xxx is up and running"

Please note that the management & the remote GUI are
on different subnets and routing is working perfectly.
I can ping both the machines from each other. The
Firewall is not between the Remote GUI and Managemen
(So , I guess GUI Clients List does not make any
difference. Anyway, the IP address of Remote GUI is
added in the GUIClients List on management)

Your help is highly appreciated.

Best Regards/Qutub

http://sbc.yahoo.com