[FW-1] Need Help ASAP

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] Need Help ASAP
  • From: Haim Chibotero <[email protected]>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:34:13 +0200
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Title: Message
well here it goes

I need to be able to let my users behind checkpoint 4.1 (hide nat) to connect to ISA server via Microsoft vpn client from their desktops

I couldn't find any option to make it work in hide nat environment (only if I have a terminal server in the dmz and users are connecting to it) or I have static nat for this server !!

Thanks in advance,
Haim