[FW-1] Logging to both: management and fw modul

Hi all,

We have instaled HA solution, one management license, two fw modul license.
Is it possible to have log files on all nodes and the management server
without
any other licenses?

I'v tried to setup loggers file (files) but all I have got was:

1. Both nodes are logging to management server and I can see log files via
GUI
or
2. Logging is make on nodes, so I can't see actual log file, until I haven't
copied
it to the management server.

Thanks to all in advance.

--
Peter Matej,  CCNA
Network & Security projects

INTAS s.r.o.                         tel.:  ++421 55 6335012
Stromova 10                        fax:   ++421 55 6335013
040 01 Kosice                     [email protected]
Slovak Republic

---
Odchádzajúca správa neobsahuje vírusy.
Outgoing message is without viruses.
Skontrolované antivírusovým systémom AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
Verzia: 6.0.372 / Vírusová databáza: 207 - dátum vydania: 20. 6. 2002