[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] How to stop email Spammers from spoofing email address and domain name.

Title: AW: [FW-1] How to stop email Spammers from spoofing email address and domain name.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the SMTP AUTH and STARTTLS verbs. It is completely possible to authenticate people trying to send mail, and to refuse to accept mail appearing to come from an internal e-mail address if the sender hasn't authenticated. This can all be done without sending cleartext(-equivalent) passwords over the network. Consult Your MTA's documentation.

                        -&