[FW-1] Changing of admin password in nokia box

Title: RE: [FW-1] ping and traceroute in NG FP2

Hi everyone,

I am encountering this strange problem in my nokia box which is running IPSO 3.5 with checkpoint NG FP2. When ever I reboot the box the password is reverted back to the initial password which I set during the installation. After changing the admin password through the Voyeger, the new password takes effect if I don’t reboot the box, but after reboot the password is reverted back to the original ( during initial installation) one.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Cheers

Sidharth Bhadani