From: Adeolu Adamu [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 1:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Bandwidth requirement for FW-1 remote administration

Does anyone have an idea of what bandwidth is required to manage a Firewall (Checkpoint FW-1) remotely over a WAN link. Basically what I would be monitoring are the logs, checking the sytem status and uploading the policy.

Is there anywhere I can get a number of logs/Secs in comparism to the WAN bandwidth.

Regards,

Akin

Do You Yahoo!?