Re: [FW-1] Connection cannot be established. (FP1)

The GUI version is ok!
I did a newinstallation and it looks good now.

Thanks

|---------+---------------------------------------------->
|         |           Jim Parker <[email protected]>   |
|         |           Sent by: Mailing list for          |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           24.06.2002 21:29                   |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list for |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |                                              |
|---------+---------------------------------------------->
  |       To:      [email protected]                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject: Re: [FW-1] Connection cannot be established. (FP1)                            |
  |        Internet Mail                                                                         |

you have the wrong GUI version?