[FW-1] Policy server install

Title: Message
Dear All,

I have 2 fws, first in the external side with VPN module without management modul, and
the second in the internal side without VPN module with the management modul.

During the installation I unsigned to install the Policy Server, so this time I can't make VPN.
(specially I have no possibility to chose client encryption on the action column.)

Could anyone help me, how can I and where should I add (install) the policy server feature
without I have to reinstall the complete system?.

Best regards,
Dorn Andras
[email protected], [email protected] Andrew Dorn
Budapesti Muszaki Egyetem Technical University of Budapest
Karman Todor Kollegium Karman Todor Student Hostel