From: "David Clothier" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] VPN Pool NAT

HAve you looked at the IP Properties of the adapter that the Client is
connecting
from? I had this problem too, and the solution that worked for me was to
make sure that Cleint for M$ Networks was enabled on the dial up adapter....
it is unchecked on dial up adapters by default...

hope this helps,
David C.

VPN
>NAT Pool addresses are part of my encryption domain, is this correct ?
With