Re: [FW-1] Unable to SSH to Second Tier firewall with policy loaded

I believe in order to connect from the Internet I need
a static nat with a static route and proxy arp to get
to the destination,the 2nd tier firewalls.  The 2nd
tier is actually 1 hop away.

What's your reason for getting rid of the workstation
objects with the same IPs as the firewalls?

I don't think it's a nat problem.  The objects with
the same IPs as the 2nd tier firewalls are only using
nat on the 1st tier firewalls.  They are not being
nated on the second tier.  The routing is fine and I
don't think nat should break the policy of the second
tier since there is no nat on the 2nd tier firewalls
just on the 1st tier.

I'm also able to ping the 2nd tier firewalls from the
first tier firewalls without a problem.  The source
and destination of the packets are staying original.