Re: [FW-1] SecureRemote actions on FP2 GUI

wait until you have to connect to non-Checkpoint products, then you'll find
out that it's far less gried to not use the drag and drop, which entails
picking Classic, non-wizard based VPN setups... which means starting a new
rulebase to allow for the changes....

hate to put a damper on your jubilation - I was there too!