From: Andy David [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 9:00 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Websense - Unable to Contact UFP Server

FW-1 NG Fp2. Windows Nt 4.0 Sp6a,
Websense 4.4. Server w2k Sp2

I have been working with Websense to try to resolve this, but so far no
luck.
I have been trying to run the "Get Dictionary" within the OPSEC websense
object but continually get the "Unable to contact UFP server" error message.

I confirmed that websense is listening on 18182. I can open a telnet session
to that port on the websense server. I have deleted and recreated the object
as well as the SIC a number of times to no avail.
Any ideas?

Andy David

entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis Suhler
Stevenson by telephone, fax, or email
([email protected]) and delete the message.  Thank you.

---