[FW-1] secureclient and browsing

Hi,

I have win2k secureclient 4.1 sp-5 3des 4199. I am making my VPN connection
fine with the firewall and connecting to all boxes as expected. However I
cannot browse the NT domain, I can map drive and do net views etc but not
browse. I have the SSO and SDL function both set but it looks like my client
never logs onto the domain and uses cached info from when I was on the LAN.
I have a LAN card with DSL connection in my client.

anyone any ideas ?

thanks

Mark