Re: [FW-1] SecureRemote actions on FP2 GUI

Hi Shawn,

I read the DesktopSecurity.pdf.  I didn't see much about setting on the
server side.
I didn't see any sample rule.  Right now, I have modified my RemoteAccess. I
placed
my firewall1 object on Participant Gateways. I have added the group SR_users
to Participant User groups.

Should I still need to create a rule just like what we're doing no CPfw-1
4.1?
How should my rule look like if I have the column IF VIA?

Or if it's ok, can you send me a procedure on the configuration os
securemote but
just on the firewall side.

Thank you very much in advance.

Neil