[FW-1] SecureClient from behind a NAT'ed network

My situation is this:

Client --- CPFW1 --- Internet --- CPFW2 --- Server

Client needs to connect to Server using a SecureClient connection to CPFW2.
I have no control over CPFW2 so I can't set up a site-site VPN between
CPFW1 & CPFW2. Client is on a private network hidden by CPFW1.

Is it sufficient to enable UDP encapsulation of IKE on CPFW2 in order for
this to work? The administrator of CPFW2 claims to have enabled UDP
encapsulation already, but the connection still fail. There is a
complication in that Client's IP address falls within the VPN domain of
CPFW2. I'd appreciate recommendations for settings on Client, CPFW1 & CPFW2.

Thanks,
Dale