Re: [FW-1] Fw: Provider-1 NG FP-1 Problem (Pls. Help)

Mike,

Thank for your useful info.

In my testing, the rule migrated also fine, only cannot install policy, error is “resources temporarily unavailable”.

How about your migration procedure ?

My procedure

1)       create CMA

2)       migrating the fw into CMA

3)       start CMA

4)       add the CMA license thru command line (Not SecureUpdate)

Remark: using SecureUpdate cannot add the CMA license.

Regards,

Lawrence