rich

[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Matt
Rossiter
Sent: 18 June 2002 22:05
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Will SecureRemote work over an existing VPN?

This might sound like a funny question, but can a SecureRemote VPN work
through an existing checkpoint to checkpoint VPN?  According to the
logs, the UDP IKE connection is not getting through to the client
because it is dropped under the 'Encrypt rule'.

I'm trying to figure this out because I'm supporting users who don't
want to simply "disable" secureremote behind the firewall.  I know it
sounds dumb.

I'm using build 4199 and the two firewalls in question are firewall 4.1
SP3 running on Nokias.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Matt