From: Matt Rossiter [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 3:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Will SecureRemote work over an existing VPN?

User behind firewall A is trying to establish a VPN to the firewall at location B so that he can access machines on the B network.  If Firewall A and B already have an established tunnel, is it possible for a client using SecureRemote on the A network to do this?  Basically it's a VPN within a VPN.

Matt