[FW-1] Nokia Log errors. IPSO3.5FCS7

I have recently upgraded 2 IP440's from IPSO 3.3 FW1/VPN1 4.1 SP3  to IPSO 3.5 FCS7  FW1/VPN1 SP5a.

I am now getting the following errors repeatedly in my messages logs.   This occurs mainly on the VRRP Master, the backup is not as bad and really only shows the Sending trap message...  Nothing else has changed.

The Link integrity error has occurred on different interfaces, not just the one listed.  I have rebooted, and unplugged cables etc. and seen this message move to a different interface.  The end result being, that usually the interface starts flapping.  Currently this message only occurs every hour or so, but I have seen it occur over and over resulting in the interface never to be available.  I have tried different cables, switch ports etc.  and highly doubt I have multiple interface problems seeing as this appliance worked flawlessly with no errors for 2 years prior to the upgrade.

The Sending trap message can repeat itself 50 or 60 times a minute at times, and the SNMP daemon is turned off..  And I have no idea what the "got invalid interface" error means?

[LOG_INFO] kernel: netlog:eth-s1p1 .. Link is UP but the link integrity test is failing

[LOG_INFO] kernel: netlog:eth-s1p1 .. enabling 100baseTX/UTP port in full duplex mode

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: 5 interfaces installed
[LOG_NOTICE] ipsrd[239]: Sending trap request (to default addresses)..

[LOG_NOTICE] ipsrd[236]: Trap sent

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1 : fw_xlate_forw_drv() - got invalid interface -1

Any insight into why this is happening, or what these messages really mean would be greatly appreciated.

tn.