[FW-1] embedded system ???

Hi all,

I reseach desperately help.

I configure a firewall ( Instrusion PDS 2110 with ) with this CheckPoint license:
_ SMALL OFFICE PR 5 @IP
_ MAIN SMALL OFFICE VPN PR 5 @ IP

The "SMALL OFFICE PR 5 @IP" is put in firewall and
there's not error message. The license appears well with "fw printlic".
So I come on CP with cp GUI, at this moment there
's no problem. But when I want install new rules
I have error message:

Standard.W: Security Policy Script generated into Standard.pf
Standard_ramp:
Compiled OK.

Local host (*******) defined as an embedded system
This is illegal!
Installing Security Policy on merlin failed
Done.

Anyone have same problem ?

All the answers are welcome.

_ Pierrick LE FOL