[FW-1] Client Encrypt Action does not show

Title: Message
Hi,
    I've installed NG FP2 for W2K as a mgmt station, Nokia with FP2 as a FW module, every thing is fine but when I try to add a securemote rule I cannot find Client Encrypt in the Actions.

Please note that the Encrypt action is not available, though I am using an Evaluation Lic. with 3Des Support.

Can anyone help ?

Regards,
Hazem El Banna