Re: [FW-1] Connecting 2 ISP's with Cisco 2611 and a hub

Sorry, Russell and David! I should have kept the thread going.

Also, for not getting back earlier - I was "distracted" all day.

Both providers are coming in by fiber. Total traffic is estimated at this moment to be 1M over VPN, carrying time-sensitive information. Between the fragility of the economy here and watching major ISP falling, I want a "dual pipes" for the VPN.

Yes, you are addressing the doubt that I had. The cross-talk. Why use a router with BGP4. Having a AS number. Cisco 2611. ...

Just as I suspected, being here in Argentina for 10 years, the advice was not up to par. But I am not up to par either. :(

Thanks for the feedback.

Raymond