Re: [FW-1] weird email attachment problem!!

checked both!
I have the rule and DNS is fine.

I don't know if did mention this earlier but, receiving is not a problem,
only sending is. sending without attachment is not a problem, with
attachment is.

Sending from *.3 subnet is not a problem, but sending from *.2 is.

*.2 has 95% Mac's and 5 % pc's. all of them have same problem.

latest update: I by passed the firewall and it  appears to work fine!!!.

Is it too much data to handle for the firewall?? but then why does it act
partially towards *.2 subnet only.

copying files also seems to be a lil slower.

I have taken the captures but don't know a lot about how to interpret them
using ethereal--any hints??

thanks,
PKM