Re: [FW-1] Installing Nokia 330 Firewall 4.1

Instead of the "Checkpoint Configuration gui" though there is a command line
driven menu system.  Run "cpconfig" if you are using a recent version of 4.1
and "fwconfig" for an older version of 4.1.  The menu choices will be the
same as the tabs.

This gets run as part of the install (without typing the command) and can be
run afterwards using the above commands.

There are a few other differences.  The Nokia boxes are configured (from an
ip interface, routing, etc. point of view) using the Nokia Voyager.  It is
basically a web interface for configuring all kinds of things.  There are a
few sections which are directly pertinent to the firewall.  Look for
checkpoint services near the bottom.  In there you will have three options.
The most important is configuring the firewall to start at boot time.  There
are also 2 other options -- i believe for ipfwd and cpmad.

There are also two other sections for turning the firewall on and off
("Manage Installed Packages") and for backup and restore ("Configuration
Backup and Restore").  It is possible to have multiple versions and multiple
backups on the Nokia boxes.  They make it very easy to move back and forth.

The gui is very intuitive.

Good Luck