Re: [FW-1] Question about 4.1 Mgmt. SW

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Question about 4.1 Mgmt. SW
  • From: Kevin Martin <[email protected]>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:38:47 -0500
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Could you be having network problems?  It sounds like either the client
or the server may not be set correctly as far as speed or duplex is
concerned and you may be losing packets.

Thanks and Regards,

Kevin Martin <[email protected]>
TD Options, LLC   Security Officer
230 S. LaSalle, 6th Floor  Chicago, IL  60604