From: Brad Moss [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 1:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Question about 4.1 Mgmt. SW

Hello,

I'm running Policy Editor Ver 4.1 build 41710.  I have lots of trouble
getting the client to talk to the server, usually getting a "No Response
>From Server" message.  I have to try 3-6 times to get the policy loaded into
the window to edit it.  This happens to me locally and remotely.

I'm new to the list, so if this is a FAQ, if someone could refer me to the
FAQ I'd be grateful.

TIA,

Moss

---