[FW-1] cannot get address of host <hostname>

Hi,

I'm running NG FP1 on Solaris (Sparc). I have a number of firewalls
which are all managed from the same management server. When I try to
install a policy on a server (called 'caffreys') I get messages like:

ruleset-1.W: Security Policy Script generated into ruleset-1.pf
ruleset-1:
"/opt/CPfw1-50/conf/ruleset-1.pf", line 3696: WARNING: cannot get address of host <charon>
"/opt/CPfw1-50/conf/ruleset-1.pf", line 3696: WARNING: will not create a value table for <target_list25>
"/opt/CPfw1-50/conf/ruleset-1.pf", line 3697: WARNING: cannot get address of host <budweiser>
"/opt/CPfw1-50/conf/ruleset-1.pf", line 3697: WARNING: will not create a value table for <target_list26>
Compiled OK.

'charon' and 'budweiser' are also firewalls.
Installing on different firewalls gives different 'cannot get address of host ...'
messages.

All firewalls have objects on the management server with the correct
ip-address and names. I checked /etc/hosts on the firewall to make sure
they others are listed with the proper ip-addresses.

Any idea why this message is generated and what I can do about it (does it
harm anything?)

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses that
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Senior System Administrator
Sony Service Center (SDCE/VPE-B)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: [email protected]