[FW-1] Problem downloading the security policy on 4.1

Hi all,
I'm upgrading my fws to NG FP1 and I started with the managment one.
Now I have a problem, when I try to push the policy on the second fw
(with 4.1 again only inspection module)
I receive this message and the download fails:

Downloading Security Policy /opt/CPfwbc-41/conf/default_ver41.pf to
ws_fw
Authentication for command load failed
Failed to Download Security Policy on ws_fw: Unauthorized action

The two fw communicate between them because the managment receives the
logs from the other one.
The System Status window see the second fw as "disconnected"
I have already given the command FW PUTKEY in order to fix the password
between the two fw.

"Is there anybody out there" can help me ?

Note:  FW Managment NGFP1 on Solaris 8 on sparc and FW Inspection module
4.1 SP3 on solaris 2.6 on sparc

Thanks in advance.
bye

roby