Re: [FW-1] CVP & Windows Update problem

Title: Message
512 Bytes for every 1k downloaded
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 2:43 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] CVP & Windows Update problem

Jeremy,

What do you have your trickle value set at on Interscan Viruswall?

-Robert
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 11:44 AM
To: [email protected]

    I don't want to make you feel bad but I'm running v4.1SP5 on Nokia in conjunction with Interscan Viruswall and am not experiencing this problem. I was originally but I increased my trickle in Interscan and all was good once more.
                                            -JRM