From: Sean Donaghey/HDGH [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 7:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Linksys BEFVP41 VPN router with Firewall-1 v4.1

Does the Linksys BEFVP41 VPN 4-port router work with FW-1 v4.1?

Will this product work with a firewall that has multiple networks in the
encryption domain.  I saw a post in the archives, about a person who said
that the BEFVP41 box cannot handle this properly, that you would have to
create a separate connection document in the router, for each different
network you need to access.

Thanks,

Sean P. Donaghey
Sr. Technical Analyst