[FW-1] Max concurrent connection on a FW-1 cluster

Theoretically I have a single Checkpoint FW-1 box that can handle up to
50,000 concurrent connections, which isn't enough for my network.  If I have
a second firewall and run it in a load balanced cluster with the existing
firewall and they both share state, can I increase the number of concurrent
connections I can handle?  I assume that since they share state, any
connections on one firewall are entered in the state table of the other, so
am I limited to 50,000 connections across the entire cluster or is this a
performance issue on a single box allowing me to increase the number up to,
say, 100,000?

Thanks,

Ken