[FW-1] HTTPS CLIENT AUTHENTICATION

I´m interested in perform HTPPS Client Authentication.

I have made the next change in my in.ahclientd but doesn´t work:

950     fwssd       in.ahclientd    wait    950 ssl:defaultCert
(I got this line from Elliot at phoneboy.com)

I have Checkpoint Firewall-1 NG FP2 (without VPN-1), and I can see the default certificate (defaultCert) in the firewall object.
For testing purposes, I  have added a rule at the top to accept all services against my firewall, for discarding errors
about port filtering.

HTTP Client Authentication works normally, but no HTTPS ( I tried https://myfirewall:950 after this change and it doesnt work).

Is there any additional action I must do, for resolve my problem?

Thanks for all.

Javier.