[FW-1] traceroute

Hello
I can not get traceroute through our FW1 V4.1 on Solaris.
The weird is, that the traceroute sometimes works. Then
without any changes, it fails. If i issue a traceroute from
my workstation on the clean side to a host on the internet
side it looks like this:

me@work ~$ traceroute www.heise.de
1  switch1.inside (bla.bla.bla.bla)
2  * * *
3  router1.outside (a.b.c.d)
4  router2.outside (a.b.e.f)
5  and so on

Step 2 is the firewall. How can i tell the firewall to
answer?
regards
--
Hans-Joachim Hoetger                      voice: +49-5246-80-1555
mediaWays GmbH                            fax:   +49-5246-80-2555