[FW-1] Firewall rebooting While Accessing Securemote

Hi All,

We are facing a strange problem with our Firewall(FW-1/VPN-4.1
with SP5)
Whenever we try to access Securemote from Secure client using IKE
Encryption
the firewall machine reboots, but it  works fine with FWZ
Encryption.

we are using distributed model(OS is Solaris). when we checks the
logs it gives CPU panic error

The Default Encryption which we set at Firewall is FWZ.

Did anyone faced this problem, any suggestion will be
appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
PVB-
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs