-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
[mailto:[email protected]]En nombre de Sohail
Sarwar
Enviado el: Viernes, 07 de Junio de 2002 08:33 a.m.
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: Re: [FW-1] NG upgrade on Solaris

Hi there,

        I need a favor..  Do you have step by step instrunction on how
to setup this... ?  I tried to install solaris 8 on an intel machine,
and it failed several times....

Thanks,
Sohail

Sohail Sarwar
Ssarwar.com
Senior Network Engineer
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) - NG
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) - NG
39 Judith Lane, Apt# 4
Waltham, MA 02452
Tel:Mobile:Fax:Fax:Pager:Email: [email protected]