Re: [FW-1] M$ Terminal services with NG FP2 Win2k

If you have to do this, for goodness sake pipe any VNC connections over
SSH! I used TightVNC in a couple places myself, but configured it so
that it only paid attention to connections for loopback addresses. When
I need to get to it, I will:
1) ssh to remote box, mapping local port 5905 to remote's local port of
5900.
2) attach vnc to local ip:5.

There's lot of instructions on the various VNC sites showing how to do this.

Dale Wilson wrote:

Another option would be to install something like WinVNC
<http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/winvnc.html> . It's not as fast as
using terminal services, but at least it doesn't get in the way of
Check Point. It's also free (GPL).