Re: [FW-1] FW1 Upgrade to SP5

Alex,

1.  When you do the patchadd, it will stop the fw.

2.  When you upgrade the management station, the other
fw will continue to run.  Logging will be local.  Rule
fetch will also be local.  You will not be able to
compile and push out new policy until the management
station is back up.

HTH
Yim
--- "Muñoz,_Alex" <[email protected]> wrote:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com