Re: [FW-1] NG upgrade on Solaris

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] NG upgrade on Solaris
  • From: Ken Kightly <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:23:36 -0700
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

I have been running on Ultra5 systems since 3.0b. I have not experienced any problem with Checkpoint on these systems. I have run it on Sol 2.6, Sol 7 and Sol 8. There are specific packages which need to be installed depending on the version of Checkpoint and the version of Solaris you wish to run.

Drop me a line if you need more clarification on those specific required packages.

Ken.