[FW-1] SIC authentication supported with OPSEC SDK 4.1.2???

Title: SIC authentication supported with OPSEC SDK 4.1.2???

Anybody know if SIC authentication in NG is supported
by the OPSEC SDK 4.1.2???
Or have a link to a site that has the answer.

I've gone thru the NG docs, and looked thru the
checkpoint sites.  I'm trying to avoid paying for a
support call.

Thanks.

Mick in Houston