Re: [FW-1] Changing Values in smtp.conf doesn't work

I saw this too.
If I recall correctly, on top of editing smtp.conf,
I had to edit objects.C and objects_5_0.C to modify
the value for max_mail_size.

Tim Anderson                   email: [email protected]
IT Manager                     TeleCruz Technology Inc.
Unless otherwise stated, the information contained herein does not
express the opinion or position of the corporation and cannot be
attributed to or made binding upon the corporation.