[FW-1] NAT on FW NG FP2

Hallo *,

I have a FW NG FP2 (W2k) and need to translate a couple of internal
(invalid) IP addresses for special connections. I configured the relevant
objects with static NAT and let the global NAT properties as default (all
automatic). If a internal mashine tries to connect the external machine the
log says:

service : ssh
source : internal machine
destination : external machine
action : accept
info : (none)

service : (none)
source : valid IP for internal machine
destination : router (gateway for FW on LAN site)
action : drop
info : icmp-type 3 icmp-code 0 message_info address spoofing

service : (none)
source : FW
destination : invalid IP for internal machine
action : drop
info : icmp-type 5 icmp-code 1 message_info packet out of state

The connection can not be established. In the FW properties anti-spoofing is
enabled, for the internal interface I used a group with both networks in it
(LAN & translated network). The FireWall-1 Guide say's if the global
parameters set to 'all automatic' no more configurations are necessary. What
do I wrong?

Thanks for help!
Katrin

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
K. Gierke
MVD GmbH Potsdam                  | Netzwerkadministratorin
Abt. EDV                    | Telefon: +49 331 2840-944
Friedrich-Engels-Str. 24    | FAX: +49 331 2840-905
14473 Potsdam               | eMail: [email protected]