[FW-1] Installing Provider-1 NG FP2 on Solaris 2.7

Hi all,

did anyone succeed in installing Provider-1 NG FP2 on Solaris 2.7? The release
notes contain the information that Provider-1 NG FP2 runs on Solaris 2.7 in 32
bit mode. My Problem is, that the upgrade of the SVN Foundation to FP2 does not
succeed - and this is a prerequisite for the upgrade of the FW1 package to FP2.

Even if i don't know wether the firewall module is really needed for the
Provider-1 management server, I expect that SVN Foundation FP2 is at least
needed to run Provider-1 with FP2.

The log of my patchadd-trys contains the following lines

<snip>

This appears to be an attempt to install the same architecture and
version of a package which is already installed.  This installation
will attempt to overwrite this package.

<installroot>/CPSVNSP500002-01/CPshrd-50/install/checkinstall:
<installroot>/CPSVNSP500002-01/CPshrd-50/install/checkinstall: cannot open
pkgadd: ERROR: checkinstall script did not complete successfully
Dryrun complete.
No changes were made to the system.

</snip>

where <installroot> was
1) my download directory
2) then /tmp
3) and then even "/"

(In the past I dealed with packages which could not be installed from a
directory deep down in the filesystem's hierarchy. Normally /tmp works fine with
those packages/patches, but not with patch CPSVNSP500002-01)

I realized some silly UIDs/GIDs (105 and 508) within the patch directory. The
permissions were set to rw- --- --- . After setting the UIDs/GIDs to root/other
and the permissions to rwx rwx rwx, the patchadd does more ("The FireWall-1 is
being stopped now.") but fails with the same error ....

Any idea?

Best Regards
Marcus Brosda