[FW-1] Client Auth

Hi,

I'm setting up a stand alone NG FP2 box on linux, that
will be used to give users access to a webserver using
Client Auth with SSL on port 443.  I'm using ssl with
a verisign test certificate, and it seems to work
fine.

There's only one strangeness.  When you first go the
site using the DNS name, the certificate works fine.
However; if you are using IE for a browser the next
authentication page shows up with an IP address in the
URL, instead of the DNS name, and IE rightly complains
that the web site name doesn't match the certificate.
When you go to the authorization page with Netscape
the next page shows up with the DNS name still and the
certificate stills matches as it should.

My question is: Is there something on the Checkpoint
side to force the follow on authentication pages to
always show up with the DNS name, and not the IP
address?

Any ideas?

THX,
Pete Goodridge