Re: [FW-1] How to connecto to 2 ISP's?

> Hmm, but that probably also means a higher load on the Internet connections
> and the possibility of timeouts if our DNS doesn't reply fast enough :-(
The timeout of zero simply means do not cache the entry. It does not
affect the core operation of DNS however.

You are correct in that there will be a higher DNS traffic load on your
Internet connection, but this is usually not significant enough to worry
about. As for timeouts if the DNS doesn't respond quickly enough, the
answer is not this is not a problem. The TTL timeout of 0 only affects
answers _once they are received_. If you do not get a response from the
server, you will go through the normal DNS procedures of requerying or
asking another server, etc.

-Don