Guys,

I have a weird problem in my firewall.

Here is the config that I have

IP440

IPSO 3.5

Checkpoint 4.1 SP2

I have done the following:

Install SVN Foundation NG FP1

Upgraded the firewall module from 4.1 SP2 to NG FP1

Upgrade Policy Editor from 4.1 to NG FP1

After doing all this, the firewall start but I am unable to connect to the internet and in my log I see that all the packets are dropped.

When I connect to the policy editor and edit the properties of my Firewall object I get the following error “Name already used!”

Please it is important for me to finish with this step does anyone has an idea?

Thank you very much in advance

Slim