Re: [FW-1] How to connecto to 2 ISP's? - using one Checkpoint VPN/Firewall

Hi folks,

I have been reading with quite an interest with the ongoing thread.

I am new to all this and had joined this list for understanding a (im)pending installation for this location to connect with an international network which also is being installed. All sites are with the Checkpoint VPN/firewall.

I have been told to prepare the CPU with 3 network cards, one for our LAN and two for the ISP's and to obtain the ISP's. Later someone will be coming to finish the installation of Checkpoint and all. For your information, the CPU will have Windows 4.0SP6 and will be connected to a Windows 2000 LAN in mixed mode.

Is this feasible/doable? Any precautions I should consider before getting the two providers?

Thanks,

Raymond