From: Sohail Sarwar [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 2:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Solaris on Intel - 32 bit only

Hi there,

            Well, then how do I install NG on this ?

Thanks,

Sohail

Sohail Sarwar
Ssarwar.com
Senior Network Engineer

Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) - NG
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) - NG
39 Judith Lane, Apt# 4
Waltham, MA 02452
Tel:
Mobile: (339) 206-0191
Fax:
Fax:
Pager: (617) 705-5399
Email: [email protected]

[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Costello