Re: [FW-1] How to connecto to 2 ISP's?

I totally agree with this solution: Instead of going to two different ISP, I
would say going through a Larger ISP with two different POP locations, will
give pretty much good redundancy and BGP will be much much cheaper for you
to use. You can do lot of things like secure redundancy, spliting the
traffic or diverting in incoming and out going traffic, VPN traffic ...etc.
This solution, Iam in a process of implementing using UUNET two different
POP locations with BGP next week. I have taken this decission, after going
through lot of research.

-Ramesh