[FW-1] FP2 problems

Hello all,

1 - I have a Solaris 8 + CheckPoint FW-1 NG installation, witch recently
upgraded to FP2, and since then I'm getting the following error messages:
--------------------
Your "cron" job on acewall-ext2
/usr/local/bin/itlsysmon

produced the following output:

 _get_cp_temp_dir: Failed to initilaze temp_dir.
 _get_cp_temp_dir: Failed to initilaze temp_dir.
 _get_cp_temp_dir: Failed to initilaze temp_dir.
 licin_initlic: Failed to get data from registry
 _get_cp_temp_dir: Failed to initilaze temp_dir.
 Could not initialize SIC.
--------------------

Apparently it needs some temp_dir and it's environment variable is not
defined, right? How to do it? Do I need to reinitialize SIC?

2 - After the upgrade, the Floodgate and Security Desktop GUI tabs aren't
showing anymore. How to enable them?

Thank you all,

|2|3

Rodrigo Borges